- Pit bulls are very loyal and develop a life-long and deep bond with their owner
- In a positive and loving environment, pits are very attentive, affectionate, and gentle
- With a composed and strong owner, pits excel in obedience and will always follow your lead
- They are intelligent, protective, yet are friendly and open-minded.
- Pit bulls have a sweet sense of humor, love warm beds, and thrive on affection from their owner
- If you are seeking to adopt, every SPCA shelter in the U.S. always has pits needing homes. Every dog is always screened before being available.